Download Now When I Saw You (2014) Movies Full 1080p Without Download Online Stream

When I Saw You Movies HD 1080p Without Download Streaming Online

Movie Element

Title: When I Saw You
  • Released: 2014-06-06
  • Genre: Drama
  • Date: 2014-06-06
  • Runtime: 93 Minutes
  • Company: Faliro House Productions, Philistine Films
  • Language: العربية, English
  • Budget: -
  • Revenue: -
  • Plot Keyword : Drama
  • Homepage:
  • Trailer: View Trailer
  • Director: Hélène Louvart, Annemarie Jacir, Annemarie Jacir, Annemarie Jacir, Annemarie Jacir, Kamran Rastegar, Christos V. Konstantakopoulos, Rami Yasin, Panos Voutsaras, Hussein Baydoun
-

Narrative When I Saw You (2014):

Download Now When I Saw You (2014) Movies Full HD 1080p Without Download Stream Online
Jordan, 1967: displaced to a refugee camp after the occupation of their West Bank village, an eleven-year old boy and his mother enact the emancipating dream that every refugee has imagined countless times, in Annemarie Jacir's passionate and moving follow-up to her prize-winning debut Salt of This Sea.
Casts of When I Saw You:
Mahmoud Asfa, Ruba Blal, Saleh Bakri, Anas Algaralleh, Ali Elayan, Ruba Shamshoum, Ahmad Srour, Firas W. Taybeh, Husam Abed, Fadia Abu Ayash
User Rating: 7.3 out of 10 ★ From 1629 Users
Read More All Over When I Saw You